Our members and volunteers are individuals who are interested in the field of engineering and technology. Membership is open to everyone and anyone interested in the field of Engineering and Technology and wishes to support Al-Kindi Society’s work to encourage and promote the role of engineers, scientists and technologists in the community. Al-Kindi Society needs your support and donations to survive, and your generosity will ensure we continue to deliver on our aims and values to the community.
- Supporting Al-Kindi Society and its campaign for promoting Science, Engineering, Technology and allied sciences careers within the community.
- Become a role model and spokesperson for young men and women aspiring to become engineers, scientists and technologists.
- Keep track of issues relevant to engineering events and news through our e-newsletter and publications.
- Obtain career help and guidance through our mentoring service, or you can become a mentor to others.
- Build practical skills by getting involved in our activities (volunteer to become a coordinator, join the editorial board, web management, fund raising, organising events and awards).
- Meet like-minded people at our regular events and enjoy working to build a stronger Engineering community.
- Feel confident that your membership fees are being positively used to grow, encourage and inspire the next generation to become the engineers, scientists and technologists of the future.